(Startup support program for IBA students, alumni, and broader community)
i) Infrastructure Support ii) Subsidized Trainings iii) Mentoring iv) Networking v) Marketing vi) Easy access to IBA Students for Jobs and Internships
a) Administrative support b) Dedicated workstations c) Availability of meeting room d) Air conditioning e) Internet connectivity f) Uninterrupted power supply g) Room cleaning service h) Vehicle parking i) Access to cafeteria and j) prayers room
1) Startups at any life-cycle stage (Ideation, Prototyping, Pre-revenue, Revenue) are eligible to apply.
2) Startups being run by IBA students and alumni.
3) Startups being run by non-IBA candidates
4) Founders/Co-founders have to pitch their business ideas or models to jury for selection.
5) Founders/Co-founders should be A-levels/ Intermediate or above qualified.
Rs. 12,000 per seat for co-working room and Rs. 13,000 per seat for independent room
A 6-month renewable contract
This form is mandatory to be filled in to become eligible for IBA CED incubation Program.